Posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2023 10:38 AM
The September 2023 Edition of the Brockton Buzz Newsletter is available on our website at Brockton.ca/Buzz. The September 2023 Buzz features articles on:
- Budget Consultation 2024 – Share Your Input on the 2024 Municipal Budget
- Committee Member Recruitment: Business Viability Committee – Durham Street Bridge
- Fall Recreation Programs
- Bruce County Household Hazardous Waste Collection
- Tax Installment Due Dates – September 29, 2023 and November 30, 2023
- Brockton's Community Engagement Website, Build Your...
Posted on Friday, September 01, 2023 09:00 AM
The Council of the Municipality of Brockton are holding two meetings during the month of September. The location of the two meetings has changed since the original Council Meeting Calendar was distributed:
- The meeting on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. will now occur at the Elmwood Community Centre, 38 Concession Road 10, Elmwood
- The meeting on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. will now occur at the Bruce County Council Chambers, 30 Park Street, Walkerton.
Both meetings will be held in a...
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023 02:30 PM
Registration for Fall 2023 Recreation Programs opens Friday, September 1, 2023! Brockton believes in the power of Community, Health and Wellness and ultimately enhancing the Quality of Life through leisure activities.
We are looking forward to seeing your involvement in our upcoming recreational opportunities! Programs include but are not limited to:
- Little Chefs
- Little Ballet Dancers
- Stemotics (Lego and Robotics)
- PIYO (Pilates Yoga)
- Chair Yoga
- Gentle Fitness
- Pound and Zumba
- and many...
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023 12:04 PM
The Splash Pad at Walkerton Centennial Park is closed for the season due to damaged components as a result of a fire in August 2023. Thank you for your understanding.
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023 10:04 AM
The Council of the Municipality of Brockton met on Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. at the Bruce County Council Chambers (30 Park Street, Walkerton) and virtually on Zoom/livestreamed on eSCRIBE. View Highlights from the Council Meeting below.
- Council received training from the...