1. Any person camping overnight at Lobies Campground will be issued a camping permit, by Lobies Campground Manager.
2. Only six persons, and a maximum of one vehicle, one trailer & one small tent, are allowed to occupy each serviced campsite, unless otherwise authorized by Park Management. Larger groups will be accomodated at the discretion of Management as space allows. Extra parking space is provided in the designated areas outside the campground.
3. All visitors must vacate Park by 11:00 P.M. (Visitors are welcome from 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.).
4. Park Quiet hours are from 11:00 P.M. through 8:00 A.M.
5. Picnic tables shall not be removed from any sites.
6. Persons breaching these regulations shall vacate the park immediately upon being ordered to do so by Municipality of Brockton Official personnel (Police Department or Park Management). Campers evicted from Lobies Campground shall not receive a refund of their permit fees.
7. Campers shall keep their respective site in a clean and tidy order, and all pets must be tied and/or on a leash at all times.
8. Campfires must be controlled in a pit area and supervised at all times. All fires must be extinguished by 1:00 A.M.
9. Anyone caught damaging any park facilities or property may be subject to charges and immediate removal from the campground.
10. Campsite checkout time is 11:00 A.M. Check-in 2:00P.M.
11. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted beyond the campsite area. “Campsite Area” shall mean the number of the campsite to which a camping permit has been issued under this by-law and the area within a 25-foot radius of the actual campfire site associated with a designated campsite.
12. Motor and/or mini-bikes are prohibited in the park area, save and except on designated road ways used as vehicular access to the park and the authorized campsites.
1. The Municipality of Brockton is not responsible for loss or damage to any camping unit or personal property. All equipment and valuables shall be kept inside the camping unit upon retiring at night or when leaving campsite unattended.
2. No lifeguard on duty - Swim at your own risk.