Print Icon  




We appreciate residents taking the time to let us know if streetlights are out in your neighbourhood.

Please contact Sarah Johnson at 519-881-2223 Ext. 159 or email to let us know about a streetlight that is not working. Please provide the street or civic address of the building closest to the streetlight that you are reporting.

Traffic Lights

Please note that the Bruce County Highways Department maintains and repairs all traffic lights in Walkerton.