Print Icon  

Applications, Licences and Permits


Animal Licensing

Building and Demolition

Encroachment Permits

Please contact our Building Officials for more information.

Finance and Taxes

Fire Permits

A burn permit may be issued to Brockton residents to burn a derelict building or large pile of brush. Burn permits are $200.00 plus mileage for site inspections.

Lottery Licencing


Planning and Zoning Applications

Taxi Licencing

Sign Permits

Vendor Licensing

Vital Statistics