Print Icon  

Change of School Support


It is your responsibility to ensure your school support information is correct on your tax bill and on the voters' list.

If you wish to change your school support please review the following information and fill out the appropriate form to start the process.

Assessment Procedures to Change School Support Designation

Information from the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation's (MPAC), describing the steps required for a property owner or tenant to change their school support designation in the (MPAC) database:

Change to Public School Support

Contact the Bluewater District School Board for more information.

Change to Catholic/Separate School Support

Visit the Bruce Grey Catholic District School Board's tax support page for more information.

Voters' List

View our Are You on the Voters' List? page and make sure your voter information is listed correctly on the list before the 2018 Municipal Election.