Despite our small-town status, Brockton is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene.
For a full listing of current events please visit our Community Calendar page.
To add your event to our calendar submit your event through the Walkerton Chamber of Commerce & BIA Add Your Event page.
- Brockton Art Committee hosts an annual Juried Art Show and gallery space in the Walkerton Branch of the library. Enter a piece of your own, or just come down and check out all the beautiful submissions.
Fairs and Festivals
- Buskers Festival One of Walkerton's most popular summer events, this downtown festival amazes guests with professional buskers and performers, carnival games and sweet treats.
- Walkerton Little Royal Fair Over 150 years old, this traditional fall fair includes team penning, horse shows, 4-H competitions, and of course, midway rides, carnival games and delicious goodies.
- Saugeen Home and Recreation Expo Local businesses showcase everything you need to beautify your home inside and out.
- Midwestern Ontario Sportsmen's Show - this celebration of all things outdoors is hosted at the Walkerton Community Centre, and features booths, demonstrations and activities. Past features have included hunting, fishing, boating, wood carving, paintball, and much more.